Countdown – 10 Things I’m Glad We Invested In
These are mostly Seamless Sailor related but then I can argue that anything that contributes to our improved life aboard counts as a great investment. Here’s our list of things that have been worth investing some money into. These items have improved our time on the water. What would be on your list of worthy tools and investments for the boat?
10. Metal T-square and heavy duty scissors for patterning and engineering marine canvas projects
9. Hot knife for sealing marine canvas edges
8. Porter Cable multi tool – It was actually a gift.
7. Wireless booster
6. Freezer – We made our second box into a full freezer space.
5. Settees recovered in Ultraleather
4. Rocna anchor – The captain sleeps better!
3. Bimini and enclosure
2. Sailrite LSZ1 sewing machine and accessories
1. Us! – our sailing education