The Seamless Sailor welcomes guest blog posts! Have an idea about a sewing on board solution? Found a tip worth sharing? Have a sewing experience to share? This blog is a place to collect and share sewing secrets for non professionals.
- Personalize your post.
- Make it relevant to a variety of skill levels.
- How-to’s are great, but not required.
- Pictures are worth a thousand words; add some.
- Provide information vs. an “advertorial”. But this is a good way to cross-promote your blog. Please promote your Seamless Sailor guest post.
- Keep it a reasonable length – 450-750 words. Use an easy to read format. Please edit your copy. I may edit for grammar. If there is a need for clarity or additional edits, I’ll send it back for more information or if I add significant changes for your review. I may add an intro and or a closing.
- You know that Seamless Sailor doesn’t post on a specific schedule. I’ll respond in a reasonable amount of time. While cruising, I don’t always have great Internet access.
- Please provide a short bio, any Facebook, Twitter, and contact information.
Ultimately, I may decide that a blog post isn’t an exact fit for the blog.
Thanks for considering writing a guest post for Seamless Sailor.
October 1, 2013